Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

This Throwback Thursday doesn't go too far back but it was quite the omen for what was to come.

Mouth had just turned nine years old, and I wanted to take a pic of him. He was sitting next to me watching TV when I said, "Hey, I wanna take your pic. Do something."

Mouth: "Noooo. I'm watching Power Rangers."

Me: "Come on...it's at commercial. DO SOMETHINGGGG!!!!"

He slowly turned to me, smiled that shit eatin' grin, and stuck his pudgy little finger in the air. I snapped the pic, laughed my ass off, then yelled at him for giving me the bird. His response?

"Well...you told me to do something. So I DID something!"

I've been laughing (then yelling) at his vulgar actions ever since. Man, he and my dad would have been best buds. I'm beginning to wonder if Mouth isn't my father reincarnated.

ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment