Monday, August 30, 2010

Texting

Mother: "Remember that souvenir bottle of Fountain of Youth H2O we brought Grandma from FL?"

Me: "Yeah."

Mother: "I'm sitting in her office looking at it. It's half gone."

Me: "You're not s'pose to drink it. It says right on the bottle."

Mother: "I know that."

Me: "Looks like she wants to stick around a little longer."

Mother: "Great. I can't handle her crazy for another 10 years."

Mother: "Crap."

Me: "What?"

Mother: "I just super glued my finger to my soda can."

Me: "Nice. Don't you go drinking from that bottle, k?"
ShareThis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Leah

Rags said...

My mother has glued her fingers to just about everything...her lips, her steering wheel, her other fingers - as well as her nail lady. When they realized they were stuck together, my mom said, "I hope you don't have any plans tonight."

Post a Comment