Sunday, August 1, 2010

Riches to Rags

So with the dawning of the New Me (on drugs, natch) I felt it was time for a change on the blog. "Regan's Head" is an unimaginative title I tossed on my first blog five years ago. No one ever read it so there was no reason for me to care that it was lame.

I was brainstorming last night on new titles: The Crazy Mama, MILF Central, Single But Not Ready To Mingle Because Men Can Save Their Drama For Their Mama, etc. Then I thought maybe I could play off my childhood nickname - "Rags". (In fact, my father's side of the family still calls me Rags.) A few people have said, "Rags to riches! Hahaha!!!" I'm like, Wow. Cause I've NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE.

Then it hit me. The story of my life.

Riches to Rags.
ShareThis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MILF Central...I like it! Kinda catchy with an air of truth!

Post a Comment