Friday, August 2, 2013

I Miss the 80s

I've realized that as I grow older I forget things. Which is disturbing because I do puzzles and shit to ward off future dementia. Perhaps it's the alcohol....what was I saying? Oh yes...I am pleasantly surprised to see that 'Private Benjamin' is coming on in 20 minutes. I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT MOVIE. It's about up there with 'National Lampoon's Vacation'. I see it's rated R but I totally remember watching it as an 8-year-old. GAWD I miss the 80s! You know, when we could watch rated R movies because rated R just meant SEX and stuff???

'Hardbodies' is another one. I love that movie!!! I probably shouldn't admit that it's one of my fave movies. Jesus, my mother and her husband du jour should NOT have had HBO and Showtime in my grade school years...

(Bee tee dub, I don't have movie channels in my cable package. However, we have broadband internet so I can only IMAGINE the shit Mouth sees on a nightly basis. I'm sure he's seen Kim Kardashian nekkid. Psht...like who hasn't???)

ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment