Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thinking That.....

Although my old life paid the bills, I was utterly miserable living it. And with poverty comes the decision (i.e., the need) to get rid of everything and start anew. I've been trying to start anew for the last two years but was thwarted by Mouth (the brat-formerly-known-as "The Kid".) However, this is the first time it's needed as the bank will take everything I own if I don't jump ship now.

SO....here we go. We're gonna wing it this spring. Mouth is on board as well as Mother. We have no other options. But I'm ready. Been there, done that, moved to two states by myself. Although I didn't have the proverbial baggage that I have now, it'll be good for Mouth and Mother's social security will keep us afloat for a bit.

So grab on and enjoy the ride cause it's gonna get bumpy, folks!

And I'm looking forward to it.
ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment