Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Runners

Today I went to our local running shoe store because I was advised I would get THE perfect fit for a running shoe. (And no, smart asses out there, I'm not considering taking up running. It's for the new job. You should all know I only run when chased.)

The sweet salesboy (he was FAB, btw) was more than happy to help me. As he rounded the counter, I noticed he was wearing...interesting shoes. I kept trying to look at them without looking at them...you know? Finally he said, "Are you interested in my shoes?" All I could muster was, "Doesn't that chafe in odd areas?" He laughed and said no...and let me photograph his foot.

I'd hate to think that I was "out of touch" but...yeah. I'm resigned to the fact that I must be too old to get this. *sigh*

ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment