Saturday, January 16, 2010

GAME ON

It's been a while, my friend, since our last battle. The battle that almost drove me insane, constantly peeking through my shades, waiting for you, trying to catch a glimpse of you violating me. But I outsmarted you and finally won that battle.

I've often thought of you, usually around this time of year. I wondered if you thought of me, thought of what I'm keeping from you. But tonight you came back. I heard some noises outside, didn't see anything...but peeked a few minutes later and caught you. Oh yes, I saw you.

Three years ago, you needled me by sneaking into my garbage container and strewing paper and food throughout my carport. You bypassed the container lock like a little Nancy Drew. Your furry butt sticking out of the lid mocked my valiant efforts to keep you at bay. But I outsmarted you. With a bungee cord no less.

It's been a while but you know what? I'm still smarter than you. And the bungee cord is still in place. So there's only one thing to say:

GAME ON F*CKING RACCOON!

ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment