Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Why I Exercise

I exercise because it's good for my health.

I exercise because it's helping me lose the weight I gained while unemployed the last few years.

I exercise so I can have a cookie and not feel guilty.

I exercise because I like shopping for cute clothes. (Floral muumuus and black are the two clothing choices in the fat girls department. People think I'm in constant mourning.)

I exercise because it makes my son proud of me.

I exercise because the endorphins released during my workout calm the murderous thoughts that swim around in my head all day whilst at work.

I exercise because my dog likes to roll around on the floor with me while I'm stretching (I'm finally at his little two-inch-leg level!)

I exercise because I feel LIKE A BOSS afterward.

Who am I kidding?

I exercise so I can DRINK LIKE A FISH.

There. I said it. I know I'm not the only one because there's NO WAY you marathoners run in circles for hours JUST FOR FUN.


ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment