Friday, December 13, 2013

Bugs vs. Spiders

I was just sitting here watching TV when I felt a tickle on my finger. I brought my finger up and saw something black with legs. I was immediately like, "OHMAHGAWD! OHMAHGAWD!!!!" Then I realized it was a bug. I blew it off my finger, got a paper towel, picked the little guy up, and released him into the big wide world of my backyard. Good luck little guy!!!

*hugs*

But if that was a spider? The scenario would be more like:

I was just sitting here watching TV when I felt a tickle on my finger. I brought my finger up and saw something black with legs. I was immediately like, "OHMAHGAWD! OHMAHGAWD!!!!" Then I realized it was a spider. I FREAKED MY SHIT OUT, shook my hand like it was on fire, ran around like a chicken with its head cut off until I could find where I threw said spider. I grabbed a paper towel and SMASHED ITS HEAD INTO ITS ASS and declared VICTORY for all of 'Merica! Down the toilet you go, beyotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I freak out with spiders and not bugs? They're both creepy and crawly and gross. But spiders are....bleh-bleh-peepy-chill-gross!!!

Bless their little hearts.
ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment