Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Angels and Donkeys



This is an ad on my Facebook page. I have a few issues.

Beyond my usual ones.

First, does this mean the chick with the huge ass is ugly? I mean, I can't see her face. She could be Kim Kardashian, who has a pretty face but a hella huge ass. In fact, I know a few guys who would appreciate that onion REGARDLESS of her face. Girl, work that Donkey Booty!!! (And yes, I'm Team Phaedra...)

Second, ugly girls "need love too"? So do ugly guys. And douchebags. And gay people. Go marriage equality! We ALL need love. This implies that ugly women don't get love, which is totally wrong because I, as a single woman, notice a LOT of ugly women who are married. Which pisses me off until I think, "Would I marry her husband? Hell to the NO." Case closed.

Lastly, her ass ain't that bad. I mean, yeah it's gargantuan - but do YOU see cellulite? I sure don't, and THAT'S a miracle of God with that junk in the trunk. This woman is either photoshopped or an angel.

Holy shit.

IT'S KIM KARDASHIAN'S GUARDIAN ANGEL.
ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment