Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delayed Satisfaction

I haven't written lately because I'm not feeling the love here. I get comments on my Facebook page about my blog but hardly any comments on my actual blog. And I KNOW y'all are out there stalking me...

So one of my fave bloggers came up with a post that is one of the most therapeutic things I've ever participated in. And it didn't cost me $200 an hour at the shrink's office.

From:
Barefoot Foodie - "Delayed Satisfaction"

You know those things you always wanted to say, but in that moment, you totally blanked, and then spent the next 48 hours cursing yourself and thinking of way wittier responses?

I think I am gonna spend the day saying all the things I should have said.

What do you wish you would have said?

I'll start.

I was 19 years old when you said, "I'll date you but only if you promise to lose some weight." And then you dumped me shortly thereafter for your Asian ex-girlfriend with a name that sounded like Vagina. Guess what? A few years later I got myself together, started working out and got SMOKIN' HOT. You missed out, asshole...

To my former boss who mentally abused his underlings: It's okay. We all know it was because you have a teeny tiny dick. I just feel bad for your wife...she seemed so nice.

Okay. Ball's in your court. Let's hear it!
ShareThis

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading all of your blogs! They are great. You really should start writing for a paper/magazine, or something. You are very talented! :)

Your USF Suite Mate 4 life,
Joy :)

Rags said...

Yay Joy! I love reading about your adventures with your sweet little girls. Go USF!

Rags said...

You’ve come into the ER with a toothache and am now yelling at me because someone with chest pains just got admitted before you? GET A FUCKING DENTIST.

C'mon people....you can pick the "anonymous" option...I know you're out there...

Jason Timerman said...

Ok Rags how about this one to my former principal at Warrenburg-Latham high school. you said I was always "performing" for the students I say it is called a fucking outgoing personality and I would like to enjoy my job not walk around like my shit doesn't stink with a holier than though attitude. Maybe that is why people call you king Poo-Poo. Wait a minute I already said that but only after he told me that my contract would not be renewed.

Rags said...

YAY! Feels good, yes? ;)

Anonymous said...

How about when you said:

"You are so awesome! I wish I didn't have to go back to Tampa for school and just stay with you forever!"

Now I live in Tampa...and married for 13 years! C'est la Vie Mon Ami!

Keep up the great writing...hilarious stuff!

Rags said...

The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.

Good to finally hear from you. ;)

Post a Comment